Remote Psychiatric Mental Health Nurse Practitioner – California
- Clinical License APRN
- State(s) CA
Who we are
Path is a healthtech company dedicated to making mental health care work for everyone. Path takes a patient-first approach, where treatment is more accessible, personalized, and effective. With Path, it’s easy to find a high-quality therapist or psychiatric clinician who accepts insurance and is actively accepting new patients.
What we’re solving
Over 65 million Americans have a treatable mental health issue — that’s 1 in 5 people. Today it’s difficult to find a provider, and for those with complicated conditions, it’s nearly impossible to find coordinated care. We’re here to fix this.
Path’s mission is to make mental healthcare work for everyone.
Path Mental Health was started to be the advocate for clients and providers. For Providers, Path Mental Health allows you to focus on doing what you love by handling all of the billing, credentialing, marketing, and administrative duties. For clients, Path Mental Health makes it easy to find a world class mental health provider that’s covered by their insurance. You’ll have the opportunity to prioritize patient care and make an impact in patient lives, with the support of a full team of coordinators and clinicians that have your back.
- Provide clinical consultations with clients seeking mental health care including diagnostic assessments, psychiatric workup, treatment planning including medication management
- Work with individuals who are struggling with mental health issues such as depression, anxiety, trauma, and addiction
- Have access to our EHR & telehealth platform
- Receive MD Supervision & support from a care coordination team including RN and Care Coordinator
- Have adequate time to engage with patients – half hour sessions for follow ups and 1 hour for initial consultations.
- Be free to focus on care. Path Mental Health takes care of all the credentialing, billing, and marketing
- A licensed Nurse Practitioner with at least 3 years of experience with children, adolescents and adults in a mental health setting
- A clinician with PMHNP certification
- Master’s or doctoral degree from an accredited university or graduate program in psychiatric mental health nursing
- Actively licensed in the state of California
- Living in the state of California
- Willing and able to explore 103B independent practice in California
- DEA licensed, with X waiver highly advisable
- Experienced in starting and managing psychiatric medications
- Comfortable working independently and proficient in telehealth best practices
- Deeply empathetic and skilled at building a rapport with your clients
- Outstanding written and verbal communication skills
- Enthusiastic and service-oriented
The people of Path are what truly define our mission and determine our impact on the world. We believe in building not only a team, but a diverse community that thrives by helping each other succeed and grow and inspiring each other by taking on big challenges.
For employees, Path is a 100% remote healthtech company and we’re HIRING! We’re excited to bring people onto the team who are committed to raising the bar on mental health care.
As Part Of Our Team, Full-Time Employees Receive
- The ability to work from any location within the US
- Competitive pay and benefits that do not change based on location
- 2 company-wide shutdown weeks each year to focus on self-care
- Paid parental leave to support you and your family
- Medical, dental, and vision insurance through our employer plan
- Access to our 401K
- Access to an Employer Assistance Plan (EAP) through our insurance plan
- The equipment you need to ensure your home office sets you up for success
Job Type: Full-time