Remote Psychiatric Mental Health Nurse Practitioner – Washington
- Clinical License APRN, PMHNP
- State(s) WA
Position Overview:As a Psychiatric Mental Health Nurse Practitioner at Collective Journey Mental Wellness Center, you will play a vital role in the assessment, diagnosis, and treatment of individuals seeking mental health services. You will work collaboratively with a team of skilled mental health professionals to provide comprehensive care to our patient population.
- Conduct psychiatric evaluations and assessments to determine the appropriate treatment plan for patients.
- Diagnose and treat a wide range of mental health disorders in accordance with evidence-based practices.
- Prescribe and manage psychiatric medications as necessary.
- Collaborate with other members of the healthcare team to ensure coordinated care.
- Maintain accurate and up-to-date patient records in accordance with clinic policies.
- Stay current with developments in the field of psychiatry through continuing education and professional development.
- Master’s or Doctorate degree in Nursing with specialization as a Psychiatric Mental Health Nurse Practitioner.
- Current, unrestricted Nurse Practitioner license in the state of Washington.
- Certification as a Psychiatric Mental Health Nurse Practitioner.
- DEA license
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills.
- Strong commitment to patient-centered care and cultural sensitivity.
- Ability to work effectively within a multidisciplinary team.
Compensation rates are determined by billing codes for each encounter
Job Type: Contract
Pay: $60.00 – $100.00 per hour
- Flexible schedule
- Day shift
- Choose your own hours
- Master’s (Preferred)
- Washington State Nursing License (Required)
- DEA Certification (Required)
Work Location: Remote