Remote Psychiatric Nurse Practitioner Telepsychiatry – Texas
- Clinical License PMHNP
- State(s) TX
About the job
Mindful Health is a wholly owned subsidiary of MindCare Solutions Group, Inc., a premier tele-behavioral health company. Mindful Health is launching our Direct-to-Consumer service line, providing premier behavioral health services virtually across the state of Texas.
Mindful Health is creating a mindfully healthy atmosphere that supports and values our clients and team members. Our commitment is to create a culture that provides intentional & exceptional treatment with a focus on personalized care. We believe that health encompasses the whole person, mind, body, and spirit and we are building programming to support all three aspects of our nature. We believe in empowering clients to live fuller and healthier lives. We maintain these same beliefs in developing and supporting our clinical team. Thus, we are looking for accomplished clinician who will deliver best-in-class, end-to-end treatment, and evidence-based care through on-line patient care with our clients. We are seeking enthusiastic individuals who are passionate about helping clients and value working in a team environment.
- Two years of experience as a psychiatric provider
- Graduate of an accredited MSN program with certification as a PMHNP
- Ability to make sound clinical decisions & appropriately engage the treatment team
- A passion for health, wellness & mindful health
- Creativity & the ability to Engage others
- Proven ability to be flexible with work environment within the defined work hours
- Excellent verbal communication skills
- A desire to learn & grow
Mindful Health offers:
- A healthy & positive atmosphere.
- Flexibility in schedule & work hours.
- Professional liability coverage for services provided on behalf of Mindful Health.
- Mindful Health will provide the following: computer equipment, IT support, clinical documentation support, malpractice insurance, scheduling, billing, and coordination between the patient and therapy site. Mindful Health also provides robust physician supervision per TMB requirements fostering a collaborative approach to our client’s care.
- Full time, part time and contract positions available.
- Salary is competitive and commensurate with experience.
- Current Texas license
- Valid DEA number or the ability to obtain a DEA license
- EMR experience
- Proficient computer skills, including working knowledge of e-mail systems and web-based conferencing
- Spanish language proficiency is a benefit