Remote QA Plan Reviewer, PRN 6hrs/wk, LICSW, LMHC, or Licensed Psychologist 61 views
- Specialty License LMHC, PsyD, PhD
Under the direction of the Program Manager for Willard Street Outpatient clinic, the QA plan reviewer will provide ongoing qualitative and quantitative review of medical records on a timely basis. The QA Plan Reviewer will communicate with both the Program Manager and staff to assure continuous quality improvement. Completes all clinical documentation on-line using AVATAR Electronic Health Record System.
Fee For Service benefits begin at only 3/4 time or 18 billable hours. 24 billable hours give you the potential for full time benefits!
- Aspire Health Alliance Fee For Service employees receive the opportunity of supervision toward licensure, free on-line CEU’s, mileage reimbursement and a flexible schedule.
- Company contributions to retirement plan
- Company paid life insurance
- Potential for Health/dental insurance
- Company paid short term disability
- Flexible spending account
6 hours per week
- Master’s Degree from an accredited mental health related graduated school.
- LICSW, LMHC, or Licensed Psychologist
- Proficiency in computer technology required
- Minimum 3 years’ post master’s degree preferred
- Minimum 2 years’ supervisory experience preferred
- Substantial clinical and supervisory experience with the FST/Outreach population
- Experience with and understanding of third party payer and regulatory agency requirements
- Knowledge of medical necessity definitions and utilization management
- Knowledge of the SOAP medical record.
- Computer proficiency with ability to learn and use CMHC software
- Experience utilizing Electronic Health Record preferred
Aspire Health Alliance is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer.
*This is an external posting. Remote Medical Jobs has no affiliation with the company and no further information on the position. I simply find and share these jobs to the community. If interested, please click Apply below for the external link*