Remote Quality Assurance Representative (LPN/LVN, RN)
- Clinical License LPN, RN
- State(s) Nationwide
FULLY REMOTE. Work from the comfort of your home, M-F 8AM-4:30PM. The Quality Assurance Representative serves as a reviewer for all Medicare and Medicaid claims after they have been coded and prior to being released as a claim. The Quality Assurance Representative reviews patient care reports (PCRs) for accuracy and submits to the appropriate government payers. This is a high volume role with approximately 250-400 claims per day handled by our Quality Assurance Representatives. Prefered experience: LPN, RN, EMT, Paramedic
The Sarnova Family of companies includes Digitech Computer, Bound Tree Medical, Tri-anim Health Services, Cardio Partners, and Emergency Medical Products
Digitech is a leading provider of advanced billing and technology services to the EMS transport industry. Since its founding in 1984, Digitech has refined its software platform to create a cloud-based billing and business intelligence solution that monitors and automates the entire EMS revenue lifecycle. Digitech leverages its proprietary technology to offer fully outsourced services that maximize collections, protect compliance, and deliver results for clients.
Responsibilities and Qualifications
The Quality Assurance Representative serves as a reviewer for all Medicare and Medicaid claims after they have been coded and prior to being released as a claim. The Quality Assurance Representative reviews patient care reports (PCRs) for accuracy and submits to the appropriate government payers. This is a high volume role with approximately 250-400 claims per day handled by our Quality Assurance Representatives.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
- Reviews all claims and assigns a level of service. Reviews medical records to ensure billing compliance.
- Reviews all claims prior to the claim being released to Medicare or Medicaid.
- Medical background: LPN, RN, EMT, Paramedic, LNA, Aide.
- Strong knowledge of medical terminology
- Must have Internet Speed of 15mbs or higher.
- Must be able to successfully complete the “basic computer skills assessment’’ prior to interview.
- Passionate about your work.
- Must be willing and able to navigate between multiple programs at the same time.
- Able to meet deadlines
- Willingness to complete a typing speed and accuracy assessment prior to interview.
- Willingness to ask questions
- Punctual, dependable, team player.
- Ability to handle stress due to time sensitive nature of work.
Sarnova is an Equal Opportunity Employer. We offer a competitive salary, commensurate with experience, along with a comprehensive benefits package, including 401(k) Plan. EEO/M/F/Veterans/Disabled
Our mission is to be the best partner for those who save and improve patients’ lives. Excellence in delivering upon our mission is dependent upon having a diverse team that is empowered to bring their full, authentic self to work each day. We strive to create a workplace that reflects the communities we serve, and we are passionate about creating an inclusive workplace that promotes and values diversity.