Remote Registered Nurse (FT)
Nice to meet you, we’re Vesta Healthcare.
Vesta Healthcare is a startup with a simple mission: Delivering extraordinary outcomes by unlocking the power of caregivers. We enable people with personal assistance to thrive at home, in their community by assuring their caregivers have the resources, data, and support they need. We achieve this through a combination of analytics, technology, services, and deep healthcare expertise.
At Vesta Healthcare, we enable people with personal assistance to thrive at home, in their community by assuring the people they rely on, their caregivers, have the resources, data, and support they need. We achieve this through a combination of analytics, technology, services, and deep healthcare expertise. Our analytics help identify and targets the right people and populations. Our technology creates real-time connectivity and actionable data out of observations. Our services connect to real people who can help when needs arise, and our healthcare expertise helps us understand how we create value for both payers and providers.
Vesta Healthcare partners with physician groups and home care agencies to help implement and deliver these services; providing administrative support, and helping to find committed and capable staff for the physician group.
We’re looking to add to our team of experts who care deeply about our mission.
Our team is passionate, driven, collaborative, intellectually curious, and excited about the opportunity to transform our healthcare system. We’re inspired by caregivers and seek to create a platform that recognizes, utilizes and supports the vital role they play. We strive to continuously learn, explore, experiment and achieve results. We are here to improve the quality of life for caregivers and care recipients, allowing them to focus on the important things (like going to the mall with their grandkids)
As a Registered Nurse, you will be a valued member of the team. We are looking for an RN who recommends resources and creates Personalized Home Intervention Plans for high-risk, high-utilizer individuals to facilitate quality individualized treatment interventions and outcomes. This position will collaborate with the clinical team in maintaining a successful program which may include helping develop workflows, reporting, staff recruitment and training. They will be responsible for the day-to-day work with patients related to in-home insights & interventions needed for quality outcomes to reduce avoidable admissions, readmissions, and ED utilization. This is a remote/work from home position.
The ideal teammate would be able to:
- Plan and conduct intervention opportunity evaluations, respond to urgent alerts and remote patient monitoring alerts as needed to help drive high-quality care at a lower cost.
- Work directly with the member, via various forms of communication, texting, virtual visits, and telephone, to develop and achieve patient-centered chronic care management goals.
- Develop and update care plans for members while keeping a close eye on caregiver support.
- Apply clinical experience and judgment to the utilization management/care management activities.
- Collaborate with engagement and product teams to promote quality outcomes, optimize service experience, and promote effective use of resources for complex or elevated medical issues.
- Participate in quality management/performance improvement activities.
Would you describe yourself as someone who has:
- A BSN degree from an accredited nursing program (preferred).
- Current RN License in good standing in the state of NY and/or Compact License (required).
- 2+ years of experience in a fast-paced health services organization providing community care services ideally including care management, home care, remote telephonic triage, palliative care, and/or other related services (required).
- Care/Case Management experience in the ambulatory setting (strongly preferred).
- Experience with Chronic Care Management and Advanced Care Planning workflow (preferred).
- Ability to identify social determinants of health and develop goals associated with overcoming barriers (preferred).
- Strong analytical, written and verbal communication skills; demonstrated ability to think critically and make decisions based on data.
- Very strong computer skills with the ability to toggle between multiple systems simultaneously.
- Metrics and process-driven, passionate about numbers as well as people.
- Motivated self-starter and creative problem-solver who is comfortable working in a fast-paced, dynamic environment.
- A genuine, compassionate desire to serve others and help those in need.
- High-speed home WiFi/data connection to support the company provided IT equipment.
In addition to amazing teammates, we also offer:
- Health, dental, and vision insurance with a choice of many different plans/costs partially subsidized by us.
- Paid vacation.
- Paid sick/personal days.
- 10 paid holidays.
- One time reimbursement to set up your home office.
- Monthly reimbursement for internet or other home office expenses.
- Monthly gym reimbursement to be used for gyms, home equipment, online classes, etc.
- Basic Life & AD&D, Short-term and Long-term Disability Benefits paid fully by us.
- Voluntary benefits such as Pet, Home and Auto, Legal Insurance plus more.
- Pre-tax Flex Spending/Dependent Care/Transit accounts.
We look forward to speaking with you.
Vesta Healthcare is committed to leveraging the talent of a diverse workforce to create great opportunities for our business and our people. Vesta Healthcare is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer. Candidates are selected without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability, marital status, or sexual orientation, in accordance with federal and state law.