About the job
This is an exciting opportunity to work for a leader of resources for payors solutions & bill review with a preferred employer. Many candidates we place enjoy the thinkability and solution oriented creativity they can bring to their work in this role. This is not like working in a hospital and having items pushed back, you get a chance to let your creative juices flow!!This position is remote! Live anywhere in the United States!Type Of Work
- Performing DRG validation (clinical/coding) reviews of medical records
- Determine correct DRG/coding that is clinically supported as defined by review methodologies specific to the contract for which review services are being provided.
- completing medical records review, accurately documenting findings and non-findings and providing clinical/policy/regulatory support for the determination
- Must have an unencumbered RN License
- CPC , CCS , RHIT required
- Appeals and Charge Capture experience required
- Health / Dental / Vision
- Retirement options with employer match contribution
- PTO and Paid Holidays
- Clinical Ladder Advancement
What do people say about working with us?
- “Things are going great in my new job. Love the autonomy and not being micromanaged. Company culture and teamwork is great.” – RN
Who We AreHeadquartered in Central Florida, Pivotal Placement Services is a full-service national workforce solutions firm that specializes in placing healthcare professionals from staff to leadership with both clinical and non-clinical employers.Pivotal Placement Services is an Equal Opportunity Employer and will consider all qualified applicants without regard to race, color, religion, disability, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by applicable local, state, or federal law.