Remote RN Med/Surg – Compact License
- Clinical License RN
- State(s) Compact
Job Summary and Qualifications
Our Registered Nurses raise the bar by providing clinical expertise and the highest quality care, in the most compassionate way. The Medical Surgical Unit cares for adult patient populations with a variety of medical, surgical, cardiac or neurologic conditions. The diversity of Med Surg will provide opportunities to expand your knowledge base throughout your career. General, urology and vascular post-surgical patients. RNs are able to learn monitoring. Level I Trauma Facility – Stable Patients. No drips primarily, sicker than average Med/Surg patients.
Med/Surg (Specialty Units include – Neuro/Ortho/Nephrology)
# Of Beds Per Unit: 49
Nurse to Patient Ratio: 6:1
What you will do in this role:
● You will perform comprehensive nursing assessments regarding the health status of the patient, following standards of care and disease-specific protocols.
● You will plan, implement and evaluate patient care plans to optimize outcomes and maximize available resources.
● You will provide direct nursing care and supervise non-licensed nursing staff within the RN’s scope of practice and in accordance with established policies.
● You will provide education and emotional support appropriate to age, culture, condition, and circumstance and incorporate patient / family teaching into all aspects of nursing practice.
What Qualifications You Will Need:
● Graduate from school of nursing with either an ADN or BSN degree.
● Currently licensed as a registered professional nurse in the state(s) of practice and/or has an active compact license, in accordance with law and regulation.
● BLS required upon hire.
● Minimum of 1 year of RN experience required
General Comments- 10 openings!
Mid Range: $29.00 – $41.50 (based on years of experience)
Shift Differentials: $4/Nights & $4.00/Weekends