Remote RN-Staff Nurse-SPG – MA & RI
- Clinical License RN
- State(s) MA, RI
Work for One of the World’s Best Hospitals!
For Five Consecutive Years, Newsweek named Southcoast Health among the World’s Best Hospitals (Charlton Memorial, St. Luke’s, and Tobey). In addition, since 2018, Southcoast Health has been voted by readers as South Coast Media Group’s Best Place to Work. Why? Because we have some of the most talented people in the world!
We are searching for a Registered Nurse to perform a variety of duties involving coordinating nursing care for patients, participating in patient and family teaching and providing leadership by working cooperatively with ancillary nursing and other patient team personnel in maintaining standards for professional nursing practice. Has knowledge and skills necessary to provide care, which is appropriate to the age group of patients regularly served. Provide functional or technical supervision over other employees in same or closely related classifications, where scope of supervisory responsibility is limited to direction, guidance, explanation, etc.
- Hours: Per Diem
- Shift: Day/Evening Shift with weekend and holiday rotation; days, 2nd shift, over nights and weekends. 2 weekend shifts a month, one major summer and winter holiday; commitment of 4-5 shifts a month
- Location: The position is remote. There are days with in-house training at the Southcoast Business Center in Fairhaven. In times of power loss there is a requirement to come into the hospital or business center if no back-up power is available
- Travel: Travel may be required.
Education and/or Experience Requirements:
- Graduation from accredited school of nursing.
- Current RN Licensure in MA and RI is required.
- Current BLS certification required.
- One to three years of related experience preferred.
- Previous Medical Office experience is desirable.
- Experience working with Electronic Health Record (EHR) is highly desirable.
- 3-5 years of specific experience may be required based on practice/department specialty.
- In accepting employment with Southcoast, you understand that you are required to be fully vaccinated against seasonal Influenza and the COVID 19 virus or to be exempt from the requirement for medical or personal reasons by signing a statement certifying you are choosing to be exempt from vaccination once hired.
Southcoast Health is a community healthcare system with multiple access points, offering an integrated continuum of health services throughout Southeastern Massachusetts and Rhode Island. By uniting a single purpose and building an integrated system of services and resources, we have become one of the largest and fastest-growing health systems in Massachusetts.
Together We Are More.
- With more than 7,500 employees, Southcoast Health is the largest employer in Southeastern Mass., and the 18th largest employer in the Commonwealth, according to the Boston Business Journal.
- We strive for a culture of health and well-being that recognizes, respects, and celebrates the rich diversity of one another and the communities we serve.
We are committed to providing our employees in Massachusetts and Rhode Island with optimal benefits that promote a healthy work/life balance and add value to our employees’ lives.
- Generous Earned Time Off Package**
- Health, Dental and Vision Insurance*
- Tuition Assistance**
- Short Term and Long-Term Disability Insurance*
- Life & AD&D insurance*
- Flexible Spending Accounts*
- 403B Retirement Plan with match
- HealthQuest Wellness Program
- Employee Assistance Program
- Employee Discount Program
- Career Development Opportunities
- Diversity, Equity and Inclusion Council
*Available to regular status employees who are scheduled to work a minimum of 24 hours.
**Available to regular status employees who are scheduled to work a minimum of 20 hours.
Are you ready to make a difference in your community? Join us to be More than Medicine!
Southcoast Health is an Equal Opportunity Employer