Remote RNs & NPs, Virtual COVID19 Testing – NATIONWIDE, Prefer Compact License for RNs (Vault Health)
- Specialty License RN
- State License(s) Nationwide
Vault Health, a startup specializing in healthcare for men, has turned our focus to help fulfill the demand for hard to get COVID-19 tests across the country.
We want to help with the ongoing pandemic, so we are using our business and our team to make testing for SARS-CoV-2, the virus that causes COVID-19, available to people across all 50 states immediately.
Our test, in partnership with Rutgers University, takes a novel approach to testing patients that saves resources and reduces virus spread.
We are seeking RNs to join our rapidly growing telemedicine network providing telemedicine tests for COVID-19 through video visits.
If you are excited about building a remote medical practice with a fantastic team, then you are in the right place. With your help, we are on our way!
Work from your home and set your own hours! Provider-friendly, web-based EMR platform.
- Assist patients by remote clinical support for Covid-19 collection and processing
- You are a Registered Nurse who holds a valid unrestricted license in the state in which you practice and currently holds a multistate compact license.
- Applicable degrees required
- Technologically savvy and can navigate an EHR
- Working knowledge of health care laws and regulation
- Ability to work on an online platform including video
- Desirable hours of operation, login to the portal and notify us of your availability.
- You’ll be matched to patients who book appointments on our website.
- Contract Pay is $10/visit, anticipating multiple patient visits an hour, lasting 5-7 minutes each.
Job Type: Contract
- Multistate (Compact) (Preferred)
- RN (Required)
- Which states are you currently licensed in?
- Fully Remote
- Work from home
- Flexible schedule
- Monday to Friday