Remote Safety and Pharmacovigilance Specialist I (Syneos Health) 144 views
- Specialty License LPN, LVN, RN, ARNP, FNP, PMHNP, PA
- State License (Select 'ANY' & Your State) Any
This position is for the Safety Call Center, where associates are responsible for collecting adverse event information, product complaint information and providing medical information to consumers and HCPs. The work is typically fast-paced, requiring the ability to multi-task throughout the day on various activities, and to be able to work comfortably and simultaneously in multiple technological systems and programs (eg Call Center database, phone system, email, instant message, Microsoft and Adobe applications). Need to be able to adhere to a specific daily schedule with defined start/stop times and variable time away from phones for other non-inbound call activities, lunches, etc. The ability to type and talk at the same time, and to quickly document accurate and thorough details of call, along with on-the-spot critical thinking, is paramount to success.
- Bachelor’s Degree in life science, registered nurse, pharmacist or an equivalent combination of education and experience that gives the individual the necessary knowledge, skills and abilities to perform the job.
- Safety Database systems and knowledge of medical terminology required
- Good understanding of clinical trial process across Phases II-IV and/or post-marketing safety requirements, ICH, GCP, GVP and regulations related to Safety and Pharmacovigilance
- The position is regionally based, so a dedicated, quiet and secure area to work, with fast and consistent internet is required
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office Suite (Word, Excel and PowerPoint), Visio, email (Outlook), TeamShare (or other management/shared content/workspace) and internet.
- Ability to work independently and in a team environment
- Good communication and interpersonal skills, both written and spoken
- Good organizational skills with proven ability to prioritize and work on multiple tasks and projects
- Detail oriented with a high degree of accuracy and ability to meet deadlines
*This is an external posting. Remote Medical Jobs has no affiliation with the company and no further information on the position. I simply find and share these jobs to the community. If interested, please apply to external link*