Remote Tele-Therapist, Master’s level- TX, CA, NY, MA and RI 91 views
- Specialty License LCSW, LMSW
- State License (Select 'ANY' & Your State) CA, MA, NY, RI, TX
- Education Master's
- Experience 2-5 Years, 5-10 Years, 10+ Years
Sanvello is looking for a full-time therapist who can provide tele-therapy services in a virtual environment while working from the comfort of your own home.
This is a great opportunity to develop expertise in teletherapy and to make a positive impact on those who want need care, but frequently do not have access.
You are an outstanding clinician with top-notch interpersonal skills and a passion for serving those who need it most. You are well-versed in using EMRs and have experience with using video-based services or using video teleconferencing. You are looking for a position that offers the ability to work from home and avoid commuting, and has clinical supports so that you do not have to do excessive administrative work.
Conduct regular appointments with clients who wish to converse with a mental health professional
Establish positive and trusting relationships with clients
Implement various treatments and protocols to provide guidance and appropriately address client situations
Continually assess client situations and provide the proper ongoing treatments
Educate and involve family members or other loved ones in the treatment process when necessary
Record and maintain adequate notes about client visits
When required, refer clients to outside sources or agencies that can better address their specific needs
Maintain the strictest confidentiality of each and every client situation
You’ll be rewarded and recognized for your performance in an environment that will challenge you and give you clear direction on what it takes to succeed in your role as well as provide development for other roles you may be interested in.
- Master’s degree in psychology, counseling, social work, or a related field
- Unrestricted State licensures of LMSW, LCSW, and/or LICSW in RI, MA, CT or TX
- 2+ years of clinical experience, ideally working directly with clients
- Supervision hours completed to practice independent
- Ability to effectively manage time and prioritize needs
- Willingness to stay updated on new treatments, protocols, and licensure requirements within the field
- Previous virtual experience performing therapy sessions
- Experience collaborating with PCP partners to improve outcomes for patients
*This is an external posting. Remote Medical Jobs has no affiliation with the company and no further information on the position. I simply find and share these jobs to the community. If interested, please click Apply below for the external link*