Brave Health utilizes the power of technology to expand access to high-quality mental health and substance use disorder treatment. Through telehealth services, we are able to reach those in need who may not have access to treatment in an office setting.
We are currently bringing new full-time Psych Nurse Practitioners to our team to provide clinical outpatient care and medication assisted treatment, evaluation, and management through our telehealth program. Full-time Nurse Practitioners work 40 hours per week, between Monday-Friday.
- Willingness to work in partnership with the client to achieve goals
- Experience working with adults in need of mental health and/or substance abuse treatment.
- Knowledge of mental health and/or substance abuse diagnosis. Diagnostic skills.
- Treatment planning
- Ability to utilize comprehensive assessments.
- Timely and quality documentation; experience with EHRs.
- Adaptable to technology, including telehealth software or comfortable with video communication. Experience utilizing telehealth platforms preferred.
- Awareness of and compliance with HIPAA and 42 CFR Part 2
- Currently licensed in the State of Florida, additional state licenses preferred
- Experience in Addiction and Mental Health
- Experience working with Buprenorphine (Suboxone)
- Psychiatric Mental Health certification (PMHNP) required
- DEA license required, X waiver preferred (required upon hire)
- Eligibility to work in the United States. We are not able to provide or assist with visas or attaining work eligibility
- Fluency in English; Spanish preferred, proficiency in other languages a plus