Remote Telehealth RN’s Needed Immediately to Help Manage the COVID – 19 Virus (AxisPoint Health)
- Specialty License RN
- State License(s) Nationwide, Compact
HGS AxisPoint Health is a leading health care management company focused on proactively managing health, reducing barriers, and improving outcomes.
Telehealth Crisis Support Nurse will be answering inbound calls and electronic messaging for people inquiring information on the COVID-19 virus. This is a remote work at home opportunity, it is an in-house temporary position. It requires living in and being licensed in a compact state. All shifts are available. This is a full-time position, it requires working 40 hours a week!
This is an opportunity to work remotely and impact the current healthcare crisis!
HGS AxisPoint Health offers a welcoming and supportive workplace! We provide excellent paid training and a variety of shifts with flexibility. Help us improve the outcomes in this new and difficult frontier.
Responsibilities & Qualifications
The Telehealth Crisis Support Nurse will be answering inbound calls and electronic messages for people inquiring information on the COVID-19 virus. This is a remote work at home opportunity, it is an in-house temporary position. It requires living in and being licensed in a compact state. All shifts are available.
- Answer incoming phone/electronic messages patient questions regarding the Corona virus.
- Follow a script when answering specific questions on the phone.
- Follow clinical guidance in providing information about appropriate self- care, quarantine and/or social distancing. Other outcomes of the phone call will be: providing information, refer to hospital, refer to primary care physician.
Summary of Qualifications
- Active RN License in good standing in a compact state and must live in that compact state
- 2 years of RN experience and Telehealth experience highly desirable
- Customer service oriented
- Must have high-speed internet in your home office
- This is full-time (part-time shifts are not available at this time) in house temporary position
AxisPoint Health provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability or genetics. In addition to federal law requirements, AxisPoint Health complies with applicable state and local laws governing nondiscrimination in employment in every location in which the company has facilities. This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including recruiting, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation and training. AxisPoint Health expressly prohibits any form of workplace harassment based on race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, national origin, age, genetic information, disability, or veteran status. Improper interference with the ability of AxisPoint Health’s employees to perform their job duties may result in discipline up to and including discharge.
*This is an external posting. If interested, please apply to external link*