Remote Telehealth Triage Nurse (Bilingual) – RN
- Clinical License RN
- State(s) Nationwide
Bilingual Telehealth Triage Nurse (Remote)
Work From Home RN Opportunity – Competitive rate with opportunities for additional earnings
Incentives for Bilingual RN’s
Are you a Registered Nurse that is looking for an opportunity to from home? Do you speak both English and Spanish? Fonemed is recruiting remote Registered Nurses with that speak both English and Spanish to join our team! We are looking for experienced and dependable RN’s who are dedicated to providing quality nursing care to patients.
With over 20 years in the telehealth industry servicing clients across North America, Fonemed prides itself on providing outstanding client experience and practicing a culture of care in everything we do. If you are looking for an opportunity to practice your nursing skills from home and work for company that values you, apply today!
Our nurses provide telephone triage and health advice to callers across the United States remotely from the comfort of their own home using world renowned Schmitt-Thompson protocols and provide nursing care advice virtually to patients. Calls received can vary greatly in subject matter and complexity. In addition to triage calls, we receive questions requesting information on medical conditions, medications, diagnostic tests, etc., and provide patient support through addressing their medical questions and concerns.
Registered Nurses must be attentive and engaged listeners who have strong critical thinking and clinical assessment abilities and are able to make decisions independently and document clear clinical data. All calls are documented electronically, and all telephone encounters are recorded.
- Provide telephone triage and advice to callers to assist them in making timely medical decisions
- Exercise clinical judgement in combination with utilization of protocols to arrive at the appropriate disposition to provide timely and accurate level of care to patients
- Promptly complete confidential medical records as per company documentation standards
- Provide clear and concise information and direction during patient encounters
- Bilingual English and Spanish
- Must be able to provide own computer equipment (computer or laptop, second monitor, keyboard, mouse, wired headset and high-speed internet) and an private, HIPAA compliant home office with high speed internet connectivity
- Full compliance with FONEMED policies and procedures, including HIPAA privacy requirements
- Scheduling will be based upon operational needs and will include days, evenings, overnights and weekends
Qualifications and Experience
- Completion of a recognized Nursing program
- Minimum 3 years of recent clinical experience as a Registered Nurse, preferably in areas such as ER/Urgent Care, Adult, Pediatric, OB/GYN, Orthopedic, Ambulatory Care, Home Health, or ICU
- Bilingual – English and Spanish
- An active license in CA is required, along with active license in your home state
- Active RN license in the following states would be considered an asset: AK, PA, NY, OR and WA, or willingness to obtain licenses at the company’s request
- Previous telephone triage experience using electronic triage software and computerized medical protocols will be considered an asset
- Experience using the Barton Schmitt/David Thompson guidelines will be considered an asset
- Strong communication skills
- Strong clinical assessment skills
- Strong computer skills within a Windows environment and keyboarding ability
Why Work With US:
- Opportunity to work from home in the United States as a Registered Nurse
- Competitive hourly pay, with shift differentials for overnight and weekend hours and premiums based on licensure
- Company reimbursement for licensure costs
- A comprehensive training and orientation program with a supportive team of co-workers and managers
- A friendly and collaborative work environment from a company who values their employees
- Recognition of employee achievements and milestones
We thank all applicants for their interest, but only those selected will be contacted via email for an interview.