Remote Telemedicine Care Coordinator, Full Time Overnights 153 views
This is a full-time, remote position.
Shift is 11:00 PM – 7:00 AM CT, 5 nights/week
You’re a super powered speed dialer and your kryptonite is call-waiting. You have a top-notch phone voice and know how to brighten others’ days while getting the job done. You’re also a savvy scheduler who can act fast to schedule multiple patients an hour. If this describes you, read on…
Job Description and Responsibilities
This position involves scheduling patients for virtual visits by coordinating with our partner’s various hospital staff. You will gain experience working with psychiatric clinicians and using Electronic Medical Record (EMR) systems. Current graduate students in healthcare IT are encouraged to apply!
Tasks and responsibilities include, but are not limited to:
- Calls hospital staff to schedule new and follow-up video appointments
- Answers all incoming calls, using hold as needed when multiple calls come in at once
- Communicates schedule to on-call clinician via text message
- Maintains excel sheet with patient record numbers, staff contact info, and scheduled times
- Uses a friendly, helpful and welcoming manner on all calls
- Demonstrates resourcefulness with planning and implementing coordination of care
- Provides basic technical support to hospital staff as needed
- Assists in office-related administrative tasks such as ordering, shipping, managing calendars, and conference prep as needed
- 1-2 years of customer service, reception or business experience
- Excellent decision-making, communication and organizational skills
- The ability to perform multiple tasks in a busy, ever-changing environment
- Proficiency with Microsoft Excel
- Background in healthcare (preferred)
We are a telepsychiatry company that provides mental health care to clinics and hospitals using video conferencing technology like Skype. The key to our success is delivering high quality and efficient clinical services with a smile. That’s why we’re looking for top talent to coordinate these video visits and provide white-glove service to our hospital partners and clinicians.
Iris Telehealth has a culture of ownership, humor and mastery. Our team is small enough that you can see how your work affects the bottom line, and big enough to have the urgency and excitement of a Fortune 500 company. We like to experiment. We’re proud to make mistakes (but more proud of our successes). We’re always trying to get better. People that work for us are expected to question the way we do things. If you’re not willing to fight for what’s right, stop reading this now. If you want to learn more, you can visit our website at www.iristelehealth.com.
*This is an external posting. Remote Medical Jobs has no affiliation with the company and no further information on the position. I simply find and share these jobs to the community. If interested, please click Apply below for the external link*