Remote Telemedicine Nurse Practitioners, COVID-19 Response (OPEAR)
- Specialty License ARNP, FNP, PNP, ANP
- State License(s) Nationwide
Opear MD, a New York-based house call app, is looking for providers to staff its newly launched telemedicine initiative.
We recently launched a video call feature to help patients receive safe, socially distanced care during COVID-19, while reducing the burden on first responders and healthcare facilities.
Due to emergency regulations and our new telehealth capabilities, we are able to employ doctors, nurse practitioners, and physician assistants located anywhere in the United States.
Our telemedicine providers:
- Earn $75 per virtual exam (conducted through our app)
- Are entirely in control of their schedule, setting their own days and hours
- Are expected to diagnose patients via video call and write prescriptions if needed
Providers can submit their application directly through the ‘Opear for Providers’ app for iPhone or Android, or can contact ” help at opear.com ” with any questions about getting started.
Applications can be approved in as little as one week.
Job Type: Contract
Salary: $75.00 to $150.00 /hour
- Advanced Practice Registered Nurse (APRN) (Preferred)
Full Time Opportunity:
- Fully Remote
- Flexible schedule
Completed license needed:
- Upon starting work
- Nurses wear own scrubs
Relocation Assistance Provided:
This Company Describes Its Culture as:
- Innovative — innovative and risk-taking
- Outcome-oriented — results-focused with strong performance culture
- People-oriented — supportive and fairness-focused
This Job Is:
- A job for which military experienced candidates are encouraged to apply
- A good fit for applicants with gaps in their resume, or who have been out of the workforce for the past 6 months or more
- A job for which all ages, including older job seekers, are encouraged to apply
- A job for which people with disabilities are encouraged to apply
- On call