Remote Training Specialist for Care Coordination Care Team – AL, AZ, CT, FL, GA, IL, MA, MS, NC, SC, TN, TX
- Clinical License LPN, LVN, RN, MSN (Non-NP)
- State(s) AL, AZ, CT, FL, GA, IL, MA, MS, NC, SC, TN, TX
JOB TITLE: Training Specialist
LOCATION: Remote in Alabama, Arizona, Connecticut, Florida, Georgia, Illinois, Massachusetts, Mississippi, North Carolina, South Carolina, Tennessee, or Texas.
Founded in 2015, TimeDoc Health is one of the nation’s largest providers of care coordination services to medical practices and community health centers. We enable providers to deliver truly continuous, coordinated care by enrolling their chronically-ill Medicare patients into CMS’s chronic care management (CCM) program and providing them with monthly care coordination services. We have scaled our platform to nearly 50,000 enrolled patients across 100 medical practices and are on pace to reach 100,000 patients by the end of 2021.
As a rapidly growing company, our Quality, Training and Innovation Team (QTI) serves a critical role in ensuring that our new clinical care managers are trained and ready to deliver quality care to our patients. The Training Specialist will be responsible for the virtual training of all members of the Care Team including new hire training, refresher training, product and services training, and client training.
- Lead training classes of 8-12 clinical remote employees
- Facilitate all virtual training modules
- Coordinate class assignments and the distribution of course materials and learning paths for all newly hired employees
- Coordinate and track the attendance of all trainees for internal records and development
- Work to continually improve retention and eliminate turnover
- Monitor outcomes to ensure that all trainees have met company training requirements before releasing them from training
- Support the administration of our Learning Management System (LMS)
- Conducts periodic gap analysis and needs assessment to identify and implement ways to improve our training program, curriculums and recommends changes to policies and procedures as applicable
What we’re looking for
- 1-3 years experience in adult training
- 1-2 years call center experience; preferred
- Clinical training experience/preceptorship; preferred
- Experience with virtual training methods and modalities
- Experience using a wide variety of training tools to effectively facilitate training including virtual meeting platforms
- Excellent communication and virtual presentation skills, both verbal and written
- Ability to speak, write, and translate Spanish proficiently is preferred
Why become a TimeDoctor?
- Our TimeDoctors believe in the GROwth mindset
- Grit – having a passion & perseverance for long-term goals
- Results – focusing on delivering tangible results for our clients and business
- Openness – providing our employees with an environment that is transparent and open in communication
- We are a fast scaling digital health company with big goals.
- We have a changing environment so that no one day is the same, just like our patients!
- Always looking for ways to improve. From technology to workforce management, we want to get better every day.
TimeDoc Health Inc. is an Equal Employment Opportunity, Disability, and Veteran Protected Employer. Qualified candidates will be evaluated without regard of race, color, national origin, sex, sexual orientation, disability, veteran status, and other protected statuses.