Remote Triage RN – Minnesota
- Clinical License RN
- State(s) MN
Are you looking to pick up extra work hours? We are hiring for a Triage RN! This is a remote on-call, casual position. If you are interested in joining our team, we encourage you to apply today!
Triage RN Job Details:
- Hours – On-call, Casual
- Pay – $36 – $40 / hour
Triage RN Responsibilities:
- Take triage calls from the various AL and MC sites during nonbusiness hours and on weekends.
- Document appropriately in the EHR any direction and necessary information for the site clinical team to follow up and through with
- Prepare activity and incident reporting for the site Clinical Team(s) to use in order to analyze call volume and potential training necessary for site staff to work safely and efficiently.
- Must be willing to participate in any investigations and or surveys where after-hours calls are involved.
- Documents appropriately in the EHR.
- Promotes a positive, team approach and a healthy work environment for those who rely on their expertise.
Triage RN Qualifications:
- Maintains a current state license as a Registered Nurse per state regulations.
- A minimum of 5 years’ experience in home health, assisted living or long-term care is preferred.
- Good organizational skills with the ability to self-start and follow through with initiatives with a minimal amount of supervision.
- Exhibits a caring heart with a passion to care for the elderly.
- Possesses good judgment, problem-solving, and decision-making skills.
- Exceptional verbal and written communication skills.
- Experience using an HER specifically Eldermark and Point Click Care
- Must have excellent communication skills, patience and empathy for onsite staff and residents.
- Must be confident in clinical knowledge and decisive.
- Have a good understanding of pharmacology, basic first aid and Blood Glucose monitoring.
- Past supervisory experience a plus.
The Triage RN hours are 6pm-8am M-F, 7a-7p Sa and Sun, 7p-7a Sa and Sun