Remote Triage RN, Weekends, Compact License, Newborn/Peds/L&D Experience
- Specialty License RN
- State License(s) Nationwide
Immediate Triage Nurse position available for remote triage work. Candidates must be detailed-oriented Registered Nurse candidates that can evaluate patients remotely over the phone. The ideal candidate must be able to learn a new software system, be efficient about collecting information from callers, be able to follow guided protocols from the system, and write correct details about the encounter.
TriageLogic is a telephone triage company, utilizing Schmitt – Thompson Telephone Protocols, providing after-hours coverage for physician offices and clinics. Nurses work from home and have a flexible schedule.
Currently, we have mostly WEEKEND openings available (some additional nights and evenings) and are looking for nurses to work from home. This is a remote work contract position and pay is comparable to similar positions. We require a minimum of 40 weekend hours a month.
The following are needed for this contractor position:
1) Windows PC or Mac Computer with a stable release of Chrome, Edge, IE 11, FireFox, Opera and Safari browsers (no Beta) and a high speed internet connection.
2) 3-5 Years of Clinical Nursing Experience, require experience in any of the following areas: Newborn nursery, Pediatrics, Pediatric Emergency, Labor and Delivery.
3) Current Licensure as a Registered Nurse with a compact multi-state license
4) Clean Background Check
5) Willingness to obtain professional liability insurance
This is a contract position, but not temporary and there is a possibility of switching to a W2 employee.
- Flexible schedule
- Fully remote
Job Types: Full-time, Part-time, Contract
- Night Shift
- On Call
- Newborn nursery, Pediatric, Pediatric ER, L&D: 3 years (Required)
- Bachelor’s (Required)
- Saturday (Preferred)
- Sunday (Preferred)
- Friday (Preferred)
- Fully Remote
This Job Is:
- A job for which all ages, including older job seekers, are encouraged to apply
Company’s Facebook page: