Remote VHO – Nurse Practitioner – New York
- Clinical License APRN
- State(s) NY
- Job Type: Officer of Administration
- Bargaining Unit:
- Regular/Temporary: Temporary
- End Date if Temporary:
- Hours Per Week: 7
- Standard Work Schedule:
- Salary Range: $68.68 – $82.42
The Columbia University Irving Medical Center Department of Obstetrics and Gynecology seeks a Clinical Coordinator/ Nurse Practitioner to provide care coordination and medication management for patients of the department Women’s Mental Health program. S/he will have clinical and admitting privileges at New Presbyterian Hospital. Our ideal candidate will have a keen interest in women’s mental health life course and/or experience with a perinatal population.
- Providing medication management and care coordination
- Documenting in the medical record and entering, as appropriate, charges for encounter.
- Collaborating with other team members including administrative staff, medical students, resident, fellows, psychology and social work trainees and research staff
- Complying with all HIPAA Regulations, as well as compliance & safety guidelines
- This position is 100% remote. No onsite coverage is necessary.
- Requires a bachelor’s degree or equivalent in education and experience, plus five years of related experience
- Master’s Degree in Nursing (MSN) and valid New York State Certified Nurse Practitioner license required
- DEA license required
The Department of Obstetrics and Gynecology is dedicated to the goal of building a multicultural faculty and staff committed to teaching, working and serving in a diverse community, and strongly encourages applications from candidates of traditionally underrepresented backgrounds.
We are continuously seeking to recruit individuals who will enhance the diversity of our workplace and the effectiveness of our organization.
Equal Opportunity Employer / Disability / Veteran
Columbia University is committed to the hiring of qualified local residents.