Remote Work from Home – ICU Registered Nurse (RN)
- Clinical License RN
- State(s) Nationwide
Join our team as a Work from Home – Remote – ICU Registered Nurse (RN). Hicuity Health, the leading high acuity telemedicine provider in the United States, is seeking a highly motivated and talented individuals who have a passion for critical care and a desire to work from home. Care will be provided to a team of patients using high quality remote monitoring technology and can be done from any private location with a high-speed internet connection. Remote nurses are in high demand! Use your expertise to provide care while avoiding long commutes and crowded spaces.
Hicuity Health® is the nation’s leading provider of high acuity telehealth services, contracted to provide care to more than 100 hospitals in 27 states on a 24 x 7 x 365 basis. We are an organization that rewards creativity, collaboration, innovation and results. For more information, visit http://www.hicuityhealth.com/.
- Use provided technology to provide continuous remote nursing care to an assigned group of patients
- Identify early warning signs of clinical deterioration & report finding to the bedside clinician in a timely manner
- Identify potential safety concerns & report finding to the bedside clinician in a timely manner
- Document actions and observations in the medical record per hospital policy
- Provide safe, secure, and effective remote nursing care following all applicable state laws & facility guidelines
- Locates and transcribes specific data points from patient medical records for the purpose of accurate and complete data analysis including APACHE scoring and best practice reporting
- Uses critical thinking skills in diagnosing clinical problems and in defining interventions.
- Re-evaluates prior diagnoses and care plans at appropriate intervals in accordance with expected patient outcomes.
- Prioritize clinical problems accurately and in a timely manner.
- Current RN state license.
- A minimum of six months as a staff nurse in critical care, PACU, Step-down, or Level 1 ER.
- Baccalaureate Degree in Nursing preferred.
- Current ACLS and BLS Healthcare Provider Completion Card.
- CCRN preferred or willingness to obtain within one year of employment.
- Proficiency with Windows-based computer skills and operations.
- Evidence of collaborative practice with physicians.
- Evidence of effective communication skills.
- Must have reliable broadband internet
Hicuity Health fuses a friendly and collegial work environment with high performance standards. Our compensation plans include base salary, generous shift differentials and competitive benefit programs.
Hicuity Health provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, national origin, age, disability, genetic information, marital status, amnesty, or status as a covered veteran in accordance with applicable federal, state and local laws.