Utah – Remote Nurse Practitioner, Medical Marijuana Evals, Part-Time
- Clinical License ARNP/APRN
- State(s) UT
$90 – $120 an hour
Utah Controlled Substance (Required)
Utah QMP (Cannabis Provider) (Required)
Utah APRN / NP (Required)
The State of Utah has made medical cannabis legal for patients suffering from a wide variety of conditions. Green Health Docs (www.greenhealthdocs.com) is seeking nurse practitioners who want to join our team and certify patients for the Utah Medical Cannabis Program.
We are seeking an NP licensed in good standing with the State of Utah who is also licensed to prescribe controlled substances.
Green Health Docs is a national company with offices in Utah, Maryland and Missouri. We are the leading provider of medical marijuana evaluations in both Maryland and Missouri with over 40,000 patients so far! We have been at our Salt Lake City location for 6 months now and we are loving it!
Responsibilities & Duties:
- Be an advocate for patients seeking to use medical marijuana as part of their treatment plan.
- Evaluate patients for the medical cannabis program.
- Maintain notes and medical records in the EMR system (all electronic).
- NP License to practice in Utah.
- Controlled Substance License for Utah
- QMP Status with the Utah Dept of Health (legally makes you a valid cannabis provider) – we can help with this.
- Ability to utilize technology, specifically the in-house EMR system (we will train!)
- Make a difference in the lives of countless residents in the area who are seeking to find relief in a natural form!
- Fast-paced & fun patient encounters
- Set your schedule
Come join us in making a difference in thousands of patients’ lives in the state of Utah!
Job Type: Part-time
Job Types: Part-time, Contract
Pay: $90.00 – $120.00 per hour
- Utah Controlled Substance (Required)
- Utah QMP (Cannabis Provider) (Required)
- Utah APRN / NP (Required)
- One location
- Practice Fusion
Typical start time:
Typical end time: