Utah – Remote Physician Assistant, Medical Marijuana Evals, Part-Time
- Clinical License PA-C
- State(s) UT
$90 – $120 an hour
UTAH QMP (Cannabis Provider) (Required)
Utah PA (Required)
The State of Utah has made medical cannabis legal for patients suffering from a wide variety of conditions. Green Health Docs (www.greenhealthdocs.com) is seeking physician’s assistants (PAs) who want to join our team and certify patients for the Utah Medical Cannabis Program.
We are seeking an PA licensed in good standing with the State of Utah.
Green Health Docs is a national company with offices in Utah, Maryland and Missouri and telemedicine in 10 states. We are the leading provider of medical marijuana evaluations in both Maryland and Missouri with over 40,000 patients so far! We have been at our Salt Lake City location for 6 months now and it has been wonderful.
Responsibilities & Duties:
- Be an advocate for patients seeking to use medical marijuana as part of their treatment plan.
- Evaluate patients for the medical cannabis program.
- Maintain notes and medical records in the EMR system (all electronic).
- PA License to practice in Utah.
- QMP (Cannabis Provider Approval) License from Utah Dept of Health (we can help you get this!)
- Ability to utilize technology, specifically the in-house EMR system (we will train!)
- Make a difference in the lives of countless residents in the area who are seeking to find relief in a natural form!
- Fast-paced & fun patient encounters
- Set your schedule
Come join us in making a difference in thousands of patients’ lives in the state of Utah!
Job Type: Part-time
Job Types: Part-time, Contract
Pay: $90.00 – $120.00 per hour
- UTAH QMP (Cannabis Provider) (Required)
- Utah PA (Required)
- One location
- Practice Fusion
Typical start time:
Typical end time: