VIRGINIA – Remote Psychiatric Nurse Practitioner (SohoMD)
- Specialty License PMHNP
- State License(s) VA
SohoMD is looking for Tech-Savvy Psychiatric Nurse Practitioners for our growing team to provide excellent integrated care to our patients. The practice caters to working professionals who live or work in Virginia (must see patients in the state you are licensed in).
SohoMD offers competitive salaries (per patient model, paid collected no show, higher rate for intakes) while giving providers the power to control their schedules. You will be an independent contractor (w9) for three months, and the practice can give you an opportunity to become a W2 employee after that time. We celebrate our providers by offering employees four weeks of paid time off, a week of sick days, and seven paid holidays. Our benefits package includes health insurance (dental, vision, & medical). We are looking for full-time contractors.
SohoMD offers the ability to work from anywhere through telepsychiatry. No on-call or weekend coverage needed. Each provider has a dedicated assistant and full administrative support.
Weekly supervision coaching ensures that providers are well trained. We are rapidly growing so if you have a collaborating doctor already you will be sent to spruce interview & training faster. If you need SohoMD to find you collaborating doctor your wait time to join may take longer ( currently hired psychiatrist for this state). Any Psychiatrist interested in working for our company please have them reach out to the team if you pass the interviewing process.
SohoMD: A company that will help you discover your best life!
Please join our doctors on couch time with Dr. Ratush & Dr. Jospitre September 4, 2020 at 6pm via video.
Check out our Ig @sohomd! #wellnessonyourcalendar
Job Types: Full-time, Contract
Pay: $144,000.00 – $200,000.00 per year
- 10 Hour Shift
- Psychiatric Nurse Practitioner Not a Family NP: 2 years (Required)
- Master’s (Required)
- NPI, DEA, Nursing and Psych NP license, Board certification (Preferred)
- One location
- Fully Remote
- Not listed / Other
- Women’s Health
This Job Is Ideal for Someone Who Is:
- People-oriented — enjoys interacting with people and working on group projects
- Adaptable/flexible — enjoys doing work that requires frequent shifts in direction
- Achievement-oriented — enjoys taking on challenges, even if they might fail
This Job Is:
- A good fit for applicants with gaps in their resume, or who have been out of the workforce for the past 6 months or more
- A good job for someone just entering the workforce or returning to the workforce with limited experience and education
- A job for which all ages, including older job seekers, are encouraged to apply