Remote Care Partner (RN, LVN, LPN) – Compact License
- Clinical License LPN, RN
- State(s) Compact
Full job description
About 795,000 people in the United States have a stroke each year, of whom about 30% are readmitted to hospital within 90 days. Stroke patients often leave the hospital feeling overwhelmed and confused about how they can best take care of themselves. Post-Stroke care in the US is a mess and patients often don’t know who to turn to when issues arise.
At Precision Recovery, Inc (PRI), we are passionate about transforming lives and empowering individuals on their journey to post-stroke recovery. We understand that stroke can significantly impact individuals and their loved ones, and we are dedicated to providing comprehensive and personalized care to support their healing and rehabilitation. As a leading provider of post-stroke virtual care solutions, we specialize in offering innovative and evidence-based programs and services that cater to the unique needs of stroke survivors.
Our first product is called PRISM and combines monitoring technology (blood pressure cuffs, apps and a clinician dashboard) with dedicated supervising clinicians (called Care Partners). The high touch service combines remote monitoring with transition and chronic care management to ensure patients are receiving the best care possible, recover faster than they would if they were not on the program and experience a drastically reduced risk of readmission to hospital.
Join Precision Recovery today and become part of a dynamic team committed to revolutionizing post-stroke care and helping stroke survivors reclaim their lives. Together, we can make a difference.
PRI is seeking a highly motivated and detail-oriented individual to join our team as a Care Partner. In this role, you will be responsible for meeting with and assessing post-stroke patients, monitoring and analyzing patient data, and addressing any potential issues in real-time.
This is a remote position that requires strong communication and organization skills and the ability to work independently.
At PRI, we believe in a patient-centric approach that focuses on promoting independence, improving functional abilities, and enhancing the overall quality of life for stroke survivors. Our compassionate and highly skilled team leverages remote monitoring and virtual appointments, combined with the latest advancements in stroke rehabilitation to develop personalized recovery plans for each of our patients. Job seekers who join Precision Recovery will have the opportunity to make a meaningful impact in the lives of stroke survivors and their families. Together, we strive to redefine post-stroke recovery, enabling individuals to regain their independence and live fulfilling lives.
- Meet with patients to review blood pressure measurements and PROMs, answer questions about care plans, and serve as an initial point of contact for post-stroke needs
- Conduct virtual motor assessments in order to determine patient recovery progress and identify potential problems that arise
- Analyze data trends and be able to act upon escalation pathways to ensure patients are receiving the care they need if issues arise
- Independently monitor and understand trends in data and escalate if necessary
- Handle administrative duties as needed (e.g. care documentation, onboarding patients, coordination with hospital contacts)
- Work with external key care delivery partners (such as Rehabilitation and medical partners) to ensure patients are connected with the care they need
- Graduate of an accredited nursing program
- At least 3 years of clinical experience working as an RN, LPN or LVN
- Current RN, LVN or LPN compact license preferred
- Experience working with Stroke or patients with neurological complications preferred
- Experience working with virtual programs or remote care delivery as well as with early stage companies preferred
- Bilingual Spanish preferred
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills with the ability to interpret complex data
- Excellent communication skills, both written and verbal
- Ability to work independently and manage multiple tasks simultaneously
- Competitive salary commensurate with experience
- Generous Benefits Package including medical insurance, dental and vision
- Participation in company equity incentive plan
- Flexible work schedule and the opportunity to work remotely
- Collaborative and supportive work environment that fosters growth and innovation
- Unlimited time off policy and mental health days
Job Type: Full-time
Pay: $24.77 – $29.83 per hour
- Dental insurance
- Health insurance
- Vision insurance
- Day shift
- Monday to Friday
- What state(s) are you licensed in?
- Associate (Preferred)
- Nursing: 3 years (Preferred)
- Spanish (Preferred)
- BLS Certification (Preferred)
- Compact State Nurse License (Preferred)
Work Location: Remote