Remote Quality Improvement Data Coordinator (LPN) -Chicago, IL
Based on the evolving situation with Covid–19 we are mostly remote, this includes the hiring process. We are in the process of moving to a hybrid of onsite and remote with some positions remaining 100% remote.
Why This Role Is Important To Arcadia
As outlined below, provide quality improvement focused work for all delegated entities and support for ACO quality reporting for all contracted ACOs.
What Success Looks Like
In 3 months
– Complete QI Departmental training, orientation and shadowing
– Have a solid understanding of QI department scope of work and assigned IPA
– Begin to take QI responsibility for assigned IPA while partnering w/ a seasoned QI co-worker
– Begin managing, collecting and reporting quality data per established workflows
In 6 months
– Moving towards independence w/ QI ownership of assigned IPA w/ periodic support from QI team
– Taking lead or co-lead on QI portion of client meetings and meeting preparations
– Occasional support/direction needed
In 12 months
– Fully independent w/ complete QI ownership of assigned IPA
– Display understanding and confidence for ACO quality reporting
What You’ll Be Doing
- Subject Matter Expert (SME) on entire scope of QI Fund, particular focus on QI Projects, for assigned IPA/s and demonstrated proficiency around the more seasonal ACO quality reporting work
- Collect quality measure data using using various methods of collection
- Meet all project deadlines and requirements by completing MXO Forms and uploading all supporting documentation per BCBSIL requirements
- Prepare and deliver monthly QI updates to assigned IPA/s w/ focused approach on QI projects performance, earnings, barriers and improvement strategies
- Proficiency w/ reporting out overall financial data to assigned IPA/s relative to the QI Projects and larger QI Fund
- Respond to any IPA requests for additional insights, data or reports around particular quality metrics
- Proficiency and confidence w/ navigating various computer applications and software. For example, Excel for patient lists/gap lists/performance graphing, PowerPoint for meetings, EMR system/s for data collection, Access for claims searches, Availability/intranet for BCBSIL eligibility, MXOTech for BCBSIL project rosters/submissions/results, Arcadia QI Application for BCBSIL project data entry and project management, ACO Health Solutions for ACO quality reporting, Outlook for email and Slack for IMs.
- Proficient use of quality resources to ensure accuracy and completeness of work-measure/project instructions, NCQA/HEDIS specifications, coding documents, cheat sheets, quick reference guides.
- Follow all established policies and procedures for various QI workflows to ensure overall success
- Collaborative work w/ client IPAs, ACOs, BCBSIL and Arcadia VBCMs, Population Health Nurses, UM Nurses
- Complete required annual outreach per BCBSIL for assigned IPA/s. Work collaboratively w/ QI team to accomplish, apply creative thinking around outreach approaches.
- Participate in all departmental and payer sponsored webinars/trainings/support calls throughout the year
- Communicate professionally and develop positive relationships with co-workers, IPA and ACO leadership, providers and providers’ support staff
What You’ll Bring
- Associate degree or greater in related field or certified/licensed professional-CMA, LPN
- Minimum 1-3 years of experience in healthcare setting; time spent working/charting/data abstraction via EMR system/s, knowledge of medical terminology, quality measures, medical billing/coding
- Tech savvy in managing the technical side of this position-working with health data and formulations for earnings, working in excel and PowerPoint, navigating multiple systems-EMRs, payer portals, data bases
- Highly skilled in verbal and written communications.
- Strong attention to detail, organized and ability to meet hard deadlines
- Ability to collaborate w/ others and work effectively with management, co-workers, and clients-physicians/nurses/office managers and other external agencies/customers.
- Periodic travel may be required if in the Rockford/Chicago area. Must have valid driver’s license and vehicle.
Would Love for You to Have
- Knowledge or experience in quality improvement initiatives and data submissions required by various health insurance payers.
What You’ll Get
- Use your skills to make a meaningful impact in healthcare
- Work with a great team in an awesome work environment
- Competitive compensation
- Great benefits like flextime time off
- Be a part of a mission driven company that is transforming the healthcare industry by changing the way patients receive care
- A flexible, remote friendly company with personality and heart
- Employee driven programs and initiatives for personal and professional development
- Be a member of the Arcadian and Barkadian Community
Arcadia.io helps innovative healthcare systems and health plans around the country transform healthcare to reduce cost while improving patient health. We do this by aggregating massive amounts of clinical and claims data, applying algorithms to identify opportunities to provide better patient care, and making those opportunities actionable by physicians at the point of care in near-real time. We are passionate about helping our customers drive meaningful outcomes. We are growing fast and have emerged as the market leader in the highly competitive population health management software and value-based care services markets, and we have been recognized by industry analysts KLAS, IDC, Forrester and Chilmark for our leadership. For a better sense of our brand and products, please explore our website, our online resources, and our interactive Data Gallery.
This position is responsible for following all Security policies and procedures in order to protect all PHI under Arcadia’s custodianship as well as Arcadia Intellectual Properties. For any security-specific roles, the responsibilities would be further defined by the hiring manager.