Remote Nurse (Korean Speaker) – LPN/LVN, RN
Eclaro is seeking a Remote Compact Licensed Nurse
Remote patient monitoring (RPM) uses digital tools to track patient health data from outside the healthcare setting. Patient data is collected from wherever the patient is located & electronically transmitted (securely) to their health care providers. RPM is helping to reduce healthcare costs by increasing in-home support, patient education and accountability and prevent relapse or readmission to hospitals.
The program is used to continuously track patients with chronic conditions like asthma, COPD, diabetes. hypertension as examples. The application is used to identify out-of-range values that can be dangerous, and to notice trends and/or triggers that may be impacting an individual’s medical condition. In order to follow up on patients over time and offer a more personalized quality of care. This role is assigned to support, engage and track the patient’s data which will ultimately be received by the patient’s health care provider.
We are looking for licensed LPN, RN or Medical Assistants interested in serving patients remotely. We are looking for people who are passionate about improving healthcare delivery to improve patient outcomes. Additionally, you are caring, patient, persistent, understanding, respectful, able to build trusting relationships, flexible, motivated and a self-starter
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Outreach to prospective patients provided by medical system/practice to accept their provider’s invitation to start and consent to the services. The patients you enroll remain your patients for care.
- Serve as the point of contact for enrolled patients to the healthcare provider.
- Help patients connect to the app and set up their devices.
- Engage regularly with all assigned patients to encourage consistency with the treatment plan and ensure they remain within the data range set by their provider.
- Schedule regular monthly remote check-ins with the patients.
- Monitor patients’ data.
- Educate patients through shared information (articles, news, etc.).
- Inform the patients’ healthcare providers electronically of monthly progress and any observations learned through the interactive communications.
- Attend virtual meetings with team for information updates.
- Possesses a Nursing (LPN, LVN, RN)
- Knowledgeable about the basics of chronic health conditions related to the devices and the operation of those devices: i.e. glucose monitor, blood pressure cuff, pulse oximeter, spirometer, scale and more
- Proficient with technology
- Comfortable with navigating computer platform and familiar with smart phone functionality
- Comfortable with telephone outreach and engagement
- Experienced with client interaction
- Excellent communicator (written and verbal)
- Highly organized and efficient
- Detail-oriented and good at multi-tasking
- Team Player
Job Types: Contract, Per diem
Salary: $20.00 – $22.00 per hour
- Home Health
- Infectious Disease
- Day shift
- Extended hours
- On call
- Monday to Friday
- Weekends as needed
- BLS Certification (Preferred)
- RN (Preferred)
Work Location: Remote