Remote Psychiatric Nurse Practioner – 100% – Contract – Arizona
- Clinical License PMHNP
- State(s) AZ
As an Independent Consultant, you guide patients through the tough challenges inherent in today’s rapidly changing world. Our business model provides every clinician with structured administrative support utilizing a best-in-class patient management system and highly trained administrative staff. Our platform and ongoing business tools and resources and patient referrals help support your practice and meet your patients’ unique needs.
Our team is part of a collaborative, flexible work culture, which fosters an environment built on respect, trust, love, and a shared passion for quality patient care.
About the Role
- Your primary responsibility is to support patients with compassionate care
- You will conduct assessments of their current mental state
- Develop a treatment plan that helps them improve
- Maintain accurate and prompt patient documentation
- Refer patients for psychiatry services when appropriate
- Collaborate with the executive team to create positive patient experiences and outcomes.
- You genuinely care about your patients and their well-being
- You operate with integrity
- You are passionate about mental health
- You are curious and constantly learning
- You are licensed and certified in Arizona.
- You have at least 1 year of experience as a Psych NP
- You have experience with adult and/or child and adolescent populations
- You have experience in both medication management as well as therapy
Our Collaborate Group Practice Model
· Best-in-Class technology platform
· Dedicated Clinician Support
· Administrative team support